ICE BEAR values your trust and we take your privacy very seriously.
1. Before, or at the time of collecting personal information, STONEGATE INDUSTRIES will identify the purposed for which information is being collected.
2. ICE BEAR will collect information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
3. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and current.
4. ICE BEAR will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
5. ICE BEAR will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by ICE BEAR and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
6. ICE BEAR will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
ICE BEAR is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; and/or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions. Under no circumstances will ICE BEAR be liable for any damages or injury that may result from the use of the materials on this site. Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in which case the above limitation may not apply to you. The materials on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable laws.